Residents put TOLERABLE conditions!!!The consent of ALL NOT NECESSARILY!!! - News about real estate, Kiev, Kyiv region. Real Estate In Ukraine

Residents put TOLERABLE conditions!!!The consent of ALL NOT NECESSARILY!!! - News about real estate, Kiev, Kyiv region. Real Estate In UkraineThe parliamentary Committee on construction, urban development and housing and communal services and regional policy approved the draft law, which provides for unlocking the reconstruction of the old...Residents put tolerable conditionsYesterday the parliamentary Committee on construction, urban development and housing and communal services and regional policy approved the draft law, which provides for unlocking the reconstruction of old housing stock. With its adoption, the consent of all tenants, subject to demolition, will be optional. To evict tenants will be through the court. Developers support the initiative, but say that it will not be able to simplify the reconstruction of old buildings.Bill #2437 "On amendments to the law 'On complex reconstruction of quarters (neighborhoods) of older houses'" yesterday was approved by the Committee on construction, urban development and housing and communal services and regional policy of the Verkhovna Rada at the second attempt. The document changes the concept "obsolete housing Fund", which is now defined as residential buildings up to five floors, on a technical condition contrary to modern regulatory requirements "safe and comfortable living, the life time limit has expired, or deterioration of the main structure of which is not less than 60%".Given that so far no defined time limit to the operation of various types of structures, the deputies decided to completely change the terms under which you can demolish old housing. Under the reconstruction will be covered multifamily residential buildings and social infrastructure of all forms of ownership that do not meet modern architectural, hygiene and operational standards. The energy efficiency requirement deputies rejected. Local authorities will be able not only to conduct a comprehensive renovation, and approve the list of facilities subject to reconstruction, and to monitor its implementation.The document clearly prescribes the procedure for expropriation of private properties that will be "redeemed" for social need rather than "withdrawn". The choice, as now, will be offered an equivalent land with housing or cash compensation. Also developers will be able by a court decision to forcibly resettle the owners of apartments of the house, demolished, or to buy back their homes at market price. Now the developer must obtain the permission of all the tenants, anchored by the relevant agreement.On the eviction of tenants by court insists the Ministry of housing. "We offered to take decisions on eviction on the principle of majority – 60% for residents, but we can't let them decide the fate of the remaining 40%",– says Deputy head of the Committee on construction, urban development and housing and communal services and regional policy Alexander Popov. "Anyway, someone will be unhappy, so it makes sense to hold public discussions and to address the issues of resettlement in court",– says the head of the Committee Volodymyr Rybak.But a public hearing must precede the reconstruction of housing, the Minister of housing Oleksiy Kucherenko. "By force we will not achieve anything. The reconstruction problem can be solved only with the support of local authorities",– he noted. According to the Ministry, have to be reconstructed many areas of large cities. "First of all, this is Kiev, the cities of southern Ukraine, where many residential areas with the so-called Khrushchev, of course, it is also the Kharkiv and Donetsk",– told Kommersant first Deputy Minister of housing and communal services Oleksandr Mazurchak.Director of "microcap development Ukraine" Dmitry Kutovoy believes that the bill unlocks "the comprehensive redevelopment of old housing stock". "But the relocation by a court decision may simplify the procedure and to tighten it in time, as the trial may last more than one year, and such cases can be thousands," he says. Shortcomings in the document also notes the Vice-President of the holding company "Kyivmiskbud" Peter Mocarski. According to him, it will be necessary to prescribe the method of preparation of projects of reconstruction for different areas.



Похожие статьи

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: